Waiting for the best...

Sometimes, life seems to be giving you the best of things that you never expected. And right when you are almost about to grab it, it takes a deeeeeep U turn and walk away. Thats exactly what happened to me on 28th November 2010. The previous day, was the 1st real interview ever in my life. TCS the 3 alphabets which meant something really big. Aptitude, I was kind of cool with it. HR, thats super cool. Technical... well... whats that?!! Thats where I suck! But that day, I was at my best that day. I answered everything perfectly except for a simple c program, which I had by no means prepared. How I wish I had just opened my book the previous day and went through my book for a few more seconds, how I wish my classmate dint come and tell me the technical round was only the day after.... How I wish I had answered that question.... How I wish the interviewee dint tell me 'I will see you in the company' which took me on cloud 9! How I wish I wasnt called for reinterview which raised my hope! How I wish it was a guy and not that smart female who did my hr interview! I wish I wish and I wish!
But then, in between my wishing, I realised, that company, was not the one God planned for me. 4 years in Karunya, I have learnt life goes on, and better things always come your way. All you have to do is have faith and trust in God, never stop praying, cuz u never know whats gonna pop put on your way all of a sudden! That company, was not lucky enough to have me. And the best is yet to come. All He gave me this time, was an experience, I would never forget in my lifetime. A lesson, I would never have learnt otherwise! And I am still... Waiting for the best!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COLLEGE DEPARTMENT ASSOCIATION INAUGURATION - Master of Ceremony/MC speech

ROOFTOP RESTAURANTS OF COIMBATORE

RADIO STATIONS AND ADVERTISING IN COIMBATORE